..just go with the flow..

Saturday, December 30, 2006

True Blue Atenean.

Upon entering the so-called prestige school, The Ateneo, I told myself: this is what i chose better stick to it. Before college, I dreamt of going to LaSalle and take up Accountancy then get my CPA. Afterwhich, get a good job in a good bank, look for a husband, settle down and voila.. retire early enjoy life! Then all of a sudden, something interrupted my dream scene: THE COLLEGE ENTRANCE TEST RESULTS.

I have never imagined life to be this stressful, lots of papers, laboratory reports, researches, defense, etc. etc. not until I entered college. I have always loved school and the joy it brings me, my friends, our gimiks, my activities, cheerleading, being a cadette. All these things makes me want to go to school everyday, even if i have to get up early (6:00 am to be exact) and go home late (6:00 pm). 12 hours of nothing but pure learning and joy. This package also brings my super cool teachers.. yeah school rocks! -at least in CSA. Though, people are carefree, I know I'm happy when I'm with them and when I'm in school not like.. NOW.

Going to Katipunan everyday is a burden, not to mention exhausting. An hour drive from my house to Ateneo makes me think: Is this worth my effort? I go to school to face my annoying professors (some), my stressful lessons and yeah.. the heat. Well, ok, Ateneo is not that bad. The school showed me several things that I have not seen before, like the country's current situation, how to be a person for others and seeing things in a different perspective. I am thankful to Ateneo for that, making me expand my horizons and see what I really want in life. But the irony is, Ateneo showed me what I want but it also limits me from achieving such. Again, I go back to my dream, what if I studied in LaSalle and took up Accountancy.
That will forever be a dream because upon getting the results of the Entrance tests, my parents have already decided that I would go and study in Ateneo. I first received my LSet Result, and luckily I got what I want. That day I saw my dream starting to get real and be concrete, until the Acet Result came.
Now, I have this life.. A Management of Applied Chemistry student, not knowing what she wants and what she'll end up with. Still clinging on her dream but knows it'll never come true.
**Someone save me.. I'm drowning.
**The end justifies the means -true? or unsure.
**Happiness is a choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home