..just go with the flow..

Thursday, February 08, 2007

TRUST *08*02*07

Trust.
Trust for your friends.
Caution.
Not all your friends have the same personality.
They may have a different way of thinking.
Beware.
Choose.
Choose your friends.
Different people, different take of action.

Trust.
Trust for an individual.
Forgive but not forget.
It's easy to forgive.
Memories will still remain.
Love yourself.
If he hurts you, he doesn't deserve you.
Use your heart but open your mind.

"See i don't know why i like you so much, I gave you all of my trust. I told you I loved you, now it's all down the drain. You put through a pain, I wanna let you know how I feel. F*ck what i said, i dont miss you now. F*ck all those kisses you treated me jack! I dont want you back." -Eamon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home