..just go with the flow..

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The only thing that is constant in this world is CHANGE.

People constantly change, why? Well if you would ask Sartre, that’s because we have a lot of possibilities and these possibilities define our identity. For the past few days, I’ve witness this quote come to real life. People whom I thought I really knew started to change or should I say show their true self. I just don’t know who to trust these days.

I’m FOCUSED but I am losing control.

I KNOW what I want and I have means to get it but sometimes I encounter distractions and I lose control. Grrr.. The hell. But hey, despite all those wrong turns, uphill, downside.. all those, I still got what I wanted.. hahahaha :D (evil laugh)

You CHOOSE where you devote your TIME.

I know I have to choose and face the consequences of what I’ve chosen. This year I chose to devote my time to work, work and work. You might think I’m crazy because work would just give me stress, but believe me, without work and me not being busy more madness comes in my mind. With work, I know I’ll have no time to think about the relationships that I’ve established with people. Less time for friends, for enemies, for.. what else.. basta less time for people whom I’ve already built some kind of “relationship”. Again, you would ask me why. Some crazy idea huh? But here’s my logic behind that:
“Quality over Quantity” – Choose your friends and start to build a strong companionship with them. Yeah, that’s what everybody’s saying. But hey, did you ever put into consideration that the deeper your friendship is more emotional investment is at stake. That’s the reason why I tend to have shallow relationships with my friends. I don’t want to be emotionally attached to someone because this will just cause my downfall. Cold-heart? No, not really. I just want to put a barrier around my heart for it is weak right now. Labo. I know you guys would not fully grasp this idea of mine, but I am hoping that soon enough you’ll understand what I am saying. I just don’t want to invest too much. I’ve learned my lessons. This might sound so selfish of me but the pain I’ve went through made me this way (so drama.. hahaha). I am not really selfish I just want to preserve myself, trying to put back the pieces of me. Maybe someday, when I am complete, I’ll begin to build deep relationships again, but for now, until next year, I won’t.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home